Connect Your Wallet
To start your trading career with Exabc, you need to first set up your crypto wallets to the Ecoball mainnet. Exabc supports MetaMask and ImToken.
To connect MetaMask to Exabc follow the steps below.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
- 1.Tap Settings in the menu.
- 1.In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
- 1.Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
- 1.On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Ecoball Chain RPC Url: https://api.ecoball.org/ecoball/ Chain ID: 2100 Symbol: ECO Block Explorer URL: https://scan.Ecoball.org
- 1.Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
- 1.Type "Exabc" into the search field and start the search. The top result will be the Exabc exchange. Tap to enter it.
- 2.You wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to Exabc.
Open the ImToken app
- Select ‘Browser’ on the bottom menu
- Find and click ‘Add EcoBall Chain’
- A confirmation window will pop up, click ‘Approve’ then it is done.
Download Imtoken (Automatically detects device)
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 1.A window will open. Type in the details below.
Network Name: Ecoball Chain New RPC URL: https://api.ecoball.org/ecoball/ Chain ID: 2100 Currency Symbol (optional):ECO Block Explorer URL (optional): https://scan.Ecoball.org
- 1.Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. EcoBall Chain will now be one of your network options.
- 1.Visit the Exabc website. In the top right corner you'll see the Connect button. Click it.
- 1.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the top option on the list).
Download MetaMask (Automatically detects browser)After you save the network info, you may check your connectivity by going to Ecoball validators page and connect to MetaMask wallet through ‘Login with MetaMask’ tab:
Last modified 1yr ago